- Heating Capacity: Up to 2,500 square feet*
- Maximum Burn Time: Up to 10 hours
- Log Length: 24”
- EPA Tested BTUs (Cord Wood): 17,906 – 69,747
- Real World BTUs: EPA tests to determine BTU output are achieved with a single load of wood at each burn rate. At home, you are likely to add more wood to your stove to maintain your desired comfort level. By the simple process of loading your stove with additional wood, you could achieve up to a 20% higher heat output than established during EPA testing.
- Emissions:* 1.3 grams/particulate per hour (Cord Wood)
- LHV Overall Efficiency:** Up to 77%
- HHV Overall Efficiency:** Up to 72%
- Firebox: 3.0 cubic feet
- Glass Viewing Area:
Ceramic Glass, Double Door: 11-1/4“ W x 14-1/2“ H (each side), 300.6 Sq. In.
Single Door: 25-1/4“ W x 14-1/2” H, 319.7 Sq. In.
*Heating Capacity will vary with floor plan, insulation and outdoor temperature.
**Overall efficiency as tested using B-415.1 using Cord Wood. LHV = Low Heat Value, HHV = High Heat Value.