- Heating Capacity:* Up to 3,000 square feet
- Maximum Burn Time: Up to 12 hours
- Log Length: 32”
- Maximum BTUs: Up to 78,046 BTUs (Burn on high)
- Real World BTUs: EPA tests to determine BTU output are achieved with a single load of wood at each burn rate. At home, you are likely to add more wood to your stove to maintain your desired comfort level. By the simple process of loading your stove with additional wood, you could achieve up to a 20% higher heat output than established during EPA testing.
- Emissions:** 1.8 grams/particulate per hour (cord wood)
- LHV Overall Efficiency:** Up to 79%
- HHV Overall Efficiency:** Up to 73%
- Firebox: 4.2 cubic foot
- Glass Viewing Area:
Ceramic Glass, Double Door 14-3/8″ W x 18-1/4″ H (each side), 473.6 Sq. In.
*Heating Capacity will vary with floor plan, insulation and outdoor temperature.
**Overall efficiency as tested using B-415.1 using Cord Wood. LHV = Low Heat Value, HHV = High Heat Value.